Saturday 18 January 2014

10 Things About Me

It has taken me a while but thumbs for fashion, my first ever fashion and lifestyle blog is finally here, and I could not be more excited!

Over the coming weeks and months I plan on filling this space with my thoughts, musings and of course, lots and lots of lovely photos.

If you are still reading, and I hope you are, you might be wondering about the girl behind the blog, if so please do read on.

I've seen a few bloggers do these '10 things about me' posts, so I thought for my first post, as somewhat of an introduction, I would try doing one myself.

So here goes...


10 Things About Me

1. I love fashion (obviously), so much so that if I go out wearing something that is not quite 'right' shall we say, I'll spend the whole day feeling self conscious and rather low. Is it just me who gets like this or is anyone else just as fashion crazed as me? (I really hope it is not just me!)

2. Aside from my love of fashion, beauty and all things pretty, I am one of the biggest chocolate lovers in the universe, with what can only be described as, a very very sweet tooth. Not to mention my addiction to tiramisu...



3. I spend at least half of my day day-dreaming about the perfect little house my fiance and I one day plan on buying, complete of course, with vintage furniture, an Aga, a little cottage garden, and a private jacuzzi. Life of luxury here we come!

4. Dreams aside, I currently live in a somewhat dingy attic flat with my fiance and four cats, that's right I said four... Before you go getting any ideas let me set the record straight and say that I am in fact, not a crazy cat lady, and have never, until recently, had more than two cats. It's a long story.

Alfie, my eight month old kitten. 


5. Just like there is a perfect perfume for every woman, I am the kind of girl who also believes that there is also that perfect person out there for everyone. It is just a matter of waiting for them.

Bulgari Coral - my perfect perfume!

6. I am addicted to Starbuck's Gingerbread Lattes. After all, on a cold winter's day, such as today, what is better than a drink that tastes like Christmas in a cup?



7. In a bid to lose a little weight and make my body a little bit more healthy I have recently taken up running, despite the fact I hate it with a passion. The only upside is the pretty cool pair of Adidas trainers I got to buy in preparation for it.



8. I might only be 21, and a irresponsible university student at that, but the day my fiance proposed was one of the best days of my life.

The two of us at the beach where he proposed.
Fisherman's Cove, Portlemouth, South Devon. 

9. I hate beer, the smell alone is enough to make me feel ill. Instead, my alcoholic drink of choice would have to be a cocktail, a Cosmopolitan or perhaps a Strawberry Daiquiri.



10. And finally, I am in serious need of a holiday in some beautifully sunny foreign land. Greece. Spain. Italy. I'm not fussy, I'll go anywhere. Well, anywhere with a pool, a bar and some classy restaurants that is.








 .










No comments:

Post a Comment