Thursday 30 January 2014

SALES SALES SALES

I don't know about you, but in store sales really stress me out. You see, I am a real lover of organization and the way that clothes are just jumbled up in seemingly no order at all at in store sales really gets to me. It might sound crazy but on entering a store with a big, messy sale I literally get an instant headache. No joke. 

So that is why I always choose to do my sale shopping online, it's easy, stress free and you can instantly see the sizes available - no more routing through piles and piles of clothes. Perfect!

So today I thought I would do a quick little post outlining the online high street sales that are going on now. 

Modelsown currently have a 50% off sale on selected products, including their new HyperGel nail varnishes (eeek), you check it out here



H&M are currently offering 50% off of selected items plus free delivery with code: 1495, this offer is only valid online and ends this Sunday or until stocks last. Have a look at it for your self here.



New Look are offering 25% off new season dresses, this is only available online and will only last for a limited time. Have a look here and bag your perfect date night bargain. 



Topshop have their final clearance sale currently going on online, check it out here.


Jack Wills currently have their final reductions sale with up to a massive 60% off! Check it out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment