Tuesday 12 May 2015

Here we go again...

Hello lovely people, 

It's been a few months since I last blogged - time really does fly, doesn't it? I can't believe how quickly time has gone. Anyway, the important thing is that I am back. And, I have some big news to share... 

Anyone who knows me will know that while I have spent the last few years living in Cheltenham, I have always wanted to return to my hometown in Devon. And finally, after a lot of convincing, I have managed to get my wonderful other half to agree. So, in just three weeks time - eek, I will be moving back to Devon with my partner, four cats, and our new addition, Monty the dog. 

Meet Monty!


Admittedly, we aren't moving back to my actual home town, but one of the neighboring ones instead.  We will be living within half an hour of two major cities, and best of all, will be living just 40 minutes from the beach. 

Over the next few weeks, you will probably notice a few changes to the blog. I have decided to mix things up a little bit and add in a few new sections. I am also hoping to do a few collaborations with other bloggers - fingers crossed. 

In case you were wondering about my wedding plans, they are currently on hold. Weddings are expensive, we haven't even started saving up yet! But when the time comes, I will make sure to keep you posted. 

Make sure to keep an eye out for all my new posts. I promise, from now on, there will be regular content going up. I got a little side tracked back there, but I now I'm back for good. 

I'll be back soon with more...Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment