Friday 27 June 2014

Review: L'occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream, Orange Honey


Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know that I am a real L'occitane lover, with what some would call a growing obsession with their products. (Disclaimer: I honestly can't seem to help myself, they're just so luxurious and pretty much, perfect in every way.)

I should probably mention here that (a small) part of the reason I love the L'occitane products so much, is the design and décor of the packaging. You see, I am a major design geek with a love of anything pretty, chic, or ever so slightly vintage, and L'occitane's curiously different packaging style totally meets the criteria, making me, ever so slightly, more obsessed!

I must admit that although I am a fan of all of the Ultra Rich Body Creams, the orange honey one is my absolute favourite, purely because of its gorgeous smell and long lasting fragrance.


When you initially open the lid of this cream, the first thing you notice is the gorgeous smell; it's fruity, fresh and downright divine, and absolutely perfect for smothering yourself in before a night out, a date or if you're feeling special, perhaps even for a day at the office.

With 25% Shea Butter, L'occitane's Ultra Rich Body Cream is thick, smooth and incredibly creamy making it just perfect for protecting and nourishing skin. Plus, with its quick soaking in time and lack of sticky residue, as well as its ability to soothe my Eczema despite the fact it's scented, which any Eczema suffer knows is normally a big no no, L'occitane's Ultra Rich Body Cream is most definitely worth the money.

If you would like to try this product, why not visit your local L'occitane or you can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment