Thursday 12 June 2014

Time for a catch up...

For anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis and has felt somewhat neglected over the past few months by my lack of postings, I can only apologise. The truth is that over the past few months I have been super busy and have struggled to find time to do anything other then university work and the odd bit of housework here and there. All I can say is that the last few months of university were a struggle and although all I wanted to do was blog, I had no choice but to dedicate my time to my university work!


Here I am handing in my LAST EVER piece of uni work.....

However, as I have now FINALLY finished for good, I have all the time in world, except of course when I am frantically job hunting, to write and maintain my blog - eek!

All I can say is keep watching this space, as over the next few months there will be a lot of exciting posts to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment